Great Britain's Morgan Lake and Dina Asher-Smith have both won gold medals at the World Junior Championship in Oregon.
UFC fighter Conor McGregor has the aerobic capacity of a Premier League footballer plus the strength endurance of an elite rugby player, according to sports scientist Professor Greg Whyte.
The past 12 months have not been easy for Quillan Isidore. A long-term leg injury kept him out for eight months and having spent the past few months battling to get back to his best, he suffered another setback last month as he broke his collarbone.
With the Commonwealth Games little over two weeks away, we preview gymnast Sam Oldham's chances of gold in Glasgow.
- Golden moment for duo
- Blake ruled out for the year
- UFC: Quick win for McGregor
- Hendricks talks Lawler v Brown
- Headley makes dream start
- MLB: Boston maul Toronto
- KJT withdraws from Glasgow
- MLB: Red Sox rout the Royals
- China disappointment for Daley
- MLB: Indians close on Tigers
- MLB: Oakland extend record run
- UFC: McGregor's battle cry
- Farah fit for Commonwealths
- Doping charges for Warburton
- MLB: AL win All-Star Game
- Powell third on return
- Black upbeat over Farah double
- Dasaolu handed 100m spot
- Rio's focus now on Olympics
- Alice Coachman Davis dies
- MLB: Cespedes wins Derby
- Farah doubt for Commonwealths
- UFC: Cerrone does it his way
- MLB: Emphatic win for Brewers
- England double in London Cup
- Fish'O'Mania win for England
- GB win in Hamburg World Series
- Golden day for GB in Lucerne
- Thorpe reveals he is gay
- Brewers skid reaches seven
Commonwealth Games - Day One
4th ODI: Zim v Afgh
Follow the action from Bulawayo as Zimbabwe look to win the series, and Afghanistan to level it.
2nd Test, Day 1: SL v SA
All the action from day one of the second and final Test match between Sri Lanka and South Africa in Colombo.
Commonwealth Games: Opening ceremony